Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Vaccines do not cause Autism!

 Okay, I have your attention.

The truth of the matter is that I have no idea if vaccines do or do not cause Autism.  I know that there is a lot of research that would seem to support the claim that they do, and consequently there is a lot of government and pharmaceutical back lash against that research.

But let me tell you my twisted logic.  Or you can stop reading now and keep your mind in the state that it is in.  REMEMBER, I am not saying that I know which side is correct.  I am only making a personal statement from my experience.

I woke up the other morning and had this horrendous allergy attack.  Which for me is generally unheard of.  So I went to the ‘box of last resort’ and grabbed a Wal-dry from the foil encased plastic and placed it in my hand.

Now this is an amazing capsule.  It has a pharmaceutical in it that will shut down my allergic reactions in about 20 minutes.  What is really amazing is that it is smaller than the dosage in a standard round of vaccines for babies.  So even though I don’t like to take any pharmaceuticals, I put the tiny gel casing in my mouth and swallowed it.  20 minutes later the allergic reaction subsided.  10 minutes after that I felt completely lethargic.  My energy had disappeared and I felt as though I had been hit by a train.  This lasted for the entire day.

Now let me put this in perspective.  I am 6’3” and weigh 220 pounds and this tiny little pill kicked my ass.

Right there is an argument for anti-vaxers.  And for the Pro-vaxers, well, pretty much nothing will change your mind.  Yes we have eradicated polio.  Awesome!   Measles, mumps, and rubella?  Gone.  Awesome!  But here is the rub.  For every childhood disease that has been discovered they have included a pharmaceutical into a vaccine.  Currently the recommendation for vaccines from birth to 15 months (that’s months not years) is 26.

What may seem normal to many folks is not normal to me.  This seems outrageous.  A baby at 15 months averages between 19 and 24 pounds.  Forget about Autism, forget about ADHD.  What would make any sane person believe that this would not have a negative effect on the human body?  Has anyone seen the research that says for “20 years we tested this vaccine before putting into a human baby.”  NO…because there isn’t any.


So again, I have no idea what causes Autism in children…but I do have suspicions.

No comments:

Post a Comment