Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Intern (of Beer that is)

“Get your beer!  Get your ice cold beer!  Rich, dark, and malty or citrusy and hoppy!  Ice cold beer!”

So, just as a part of a random circumstance I came upon a sight that offered the opportunity for a summer internship traveling and tasting beer.  I started drool just thinking about it.  But this is better than any internship I have ever heard of, they are actually going to pay 3 people to do that!  Well, I just had to sign up for that.  Traveling, drinking beer, writing or blogging about it on a daily basis?  It’s a no-brainer to me.  Now I don’t know how sophisticated a writer for which they are looking, but I can tell you what I like, why I like it and why you should, or should not drink it! 


Imagine having the opportunity to go to Chico, California; Asheville, North Carolina, Portland, Oregon and all around the U.S. traveling to festivals, tasting great beers and eating great food!  And getting paid to do it!  Sign me up World of Beer! I will do you proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment